At BMO Field, our goal is to promote responsible alcohol service and enhance fan safety and enjoyment. Staff in our facility have been trained in responsible alcohol management.
Rules and Regulations Governing Alcohol Management at BMO Field
- Alcohol from outside the stadium cannot be brought in.
- Any person found inside the stadium with alcohol not purchased inside BMO Field may be subject to immediate ejection with no compensation.
- A person may not enter the stadium in an intoxicated state.
- Intoxication in a public place is a criminal offence. Any person found on the property in an intoxicated state may be removed from the premises.
- Any person purchasing, possessing, or consuming alcohol must be 19 years of age or older and be able to produce acceptable photo ID proving their age.
- Acceptable forms of valid photo ID at BMO Field are: valid Driver’s License; Age of Majority Card; Armed Forces Card; Passport; Canadian Citizenship Card; MTO Issued Photo ID; Canadian Permanent Resident Card; Native Status card.
Alcohol Service Cut-Off Times
- Soccer & Rugby: Alcohol cut off time is at the 65 minute mark. For Toronto FC matches, the Bud King Club in the North End Plaza remains open after 65 minutes, however, alcohol purchased in this area must be consumed within the barriers and cannot be taken back to your seat. Service of 28 oz. beer is cut-off after half-time.
- Football : Alcohol cut off time is at the start of the 4th quarter with the exception of the Clubs & Suites. Service of 28 oz. beer will end after the start of the second half of play.
- Concerts & Non-Sporting Events: Generally, alcohol is cut-off a few minutes after the feature performer has taken the stage. Please check with bar staff at the individual event for more specific information.
Please note that these alcohol service cut-off times are only a guideline. BMO Field reserves the right to cut-off alcohol service at any point as necessary.
While we strive to provide the most accurate information, alcohol policies are subject to change. Should you have any questions, please contact Fan Services by texting 647-933-5354 on event days or by calling 416-815-5982 on non-event days. Standard text message rates apply.