- Please see “Accessibility”.
- For all BMO Field ticketed events including Toronto FC matches, fans who have celebrated their second birthday are required to have a ticket to gain entry to the stadium. Children under 2 years of age (under 24 months) may sit on the lap of an accompanying adult; however, they cannot obstruct the view of those around them and cannot occupy a nearby seat. Please note that the age restriction policy may vary for concerts or other events. Please contact Fan Services at 416-815-5982 for event specific information.
Lost or Stolen Tickets
- Lost Toronto FC season tickets may be replaced only by contacting your Toronto FC sales representative. Please note that tickets are only replaced upon the direct request of the original purchaser with proof of purchase that can be traced back to a specific transaction. When tickets are replaced, new tickets will be reprinted and the lost tickets voided. Therefore, the old/original tickets will be denied entry in to the building. If season tickets are believed to be stolen, the season ticket holder is encouraged to file a police report and provide the BMO Field Ticket Office with a copy. BMO Field will make every effort to ensure the affected seats are monitored.
- Anyone who knowingly or unknowingly gains entry with tickets believed to be counterfeit, stolen, void or other invalid tickets may be ejected from the facility and will have their tickets revoked with no compensation. Fans are advised to purchase tickets only from authorized outlets.
- The BMO Field Ticket Office is located at the Northeast corner of the stadium near Gate 1. The Ticket Office is staffed from late March until November (exact dates dependent on team schedules), on Fridays from 10am-5pm (excluding statutory holidays), and on event days. During all ticketed events, the Ticket Office will remain open until the beginning of the second half. The BMO Field Ticket Office accepts cash, debit and all major credit cards.
- Tickets for Toronto FC matches may be purchased online at www.torontofc.ca or www.ticketmaster.ca. By phone, Toronto FC tickets may be purchased by calling the Toronto FC Goal Line at 416-360-GOAL (4625) or Ticketmaster at 1-855-985-4625. In person, please visit the BMO Field Ticket Office or the Air Canada Centre Ticket Office to purchase tickets.
- Tickets for all other BMO Field events may be purchased online at www.ticketmaster.ca or via the Ticketmaster charge-by-phone line at 1-855-985-5000. In person, please visit the BMO Field Ticket Office or Air Canada Centre Ticket Office to purchase tickets.
- Fans are advised to purchase tickets only from authorized outlets, as anyone who knowingly or unknowingly gains entry with tickets believed to be counterfeit, stolen, void or invalid may be ejected from the facility and will have their tickets revoked with no compensation.
- All fans must hold a valid ticket at all times and are only permitted to sit in their ticketed seats. Fans may be requested by any stadium staff member at any time to show their ticket. Anyone who is unable to show a valid ticket may be ejected from the stadium, will have their tickets revoked with no compensation, and may be subject to arrest.
- BMO Field Will call is located at the Ticket Office in the northeast corner near Gate 1. Please look for specific window signage. Fans will be asked to provide valid government-issued photo ID corresponding to the name of the person under which the tickets are being held. Tickets will only be released to the fan whose name matches that listed on the tickets. Please note that due to an overwhelming number of pick-ups, Will Call lines may be long and fans are advised to arrive early.
Posted in: T