For the safety and security of our fans, the following are not permitted inside the Stadium:
- Umbrellas (Fans should bring raincoats/ponchos for inclement weather)
- Outside food & beverage of any kind
- Metal or glass containers of any kind
- Backpacks and large bags over 14x14x6 inches (subject to search)
- Unapproved large flags, banners and drums
- Musical instruments*, air horns, powered megaphones
- Electronic noisemakers
- Aerosol cans (hairspray, silly string, etc.)
- Bikes, inline skates, skateboards, scooters, shoes with wheels
- Bicycle and motorcycle helmets
- Frisbees or inflated balls of any kind
- Unapproved pamphlets, handouts, advertisements, etc.
- Pets, with the exception of service animals
- Masks (acceptable when worn in your seat only, must be removed when leaving your section)
- Strollers or baby seats may not be taken into the stands or left in section entrances
- Tripods, selfie sticks and/or monopods
- Remote controlled aircraft or unmanned aircraft systems (drones)
*(except for cowbells, which are permitted for Toronto Argonauts games only)
Please see Fan Services for assistance with these items.
Fans found in possession of the above-mentioned items will be asked to remove the item from the Stadium or dispose of it. Fans that refuse to comply may be ejected from the Stadium and may be subject to arrest. Stadium Management reserves the right to handle each occurrence on a case-by-case basis. All bags, jackets, and guests are subject to search upon entering the Stadium. Some events such as concerts and other sanctioned events may have additional prohibited items or a different camera policy. For specific information, please contact Fan Services prior to the event at 416-815-5982.
Posted in: R