BMO Field is located on the grounds of Exhibition Place, just minutes west of Toronto’s downtown core. Exhibition Place is bordered by the Gardiner Expressway to the North, Lake Shore Boulevard to the South, Dufferin Street to the West and Strachan Avenue to the East.
Planning to Drive?
- While there are over 5000 parking spots available adjacent to BMO Field, all parking lots are operated by Exhibition Place and are shared by all events happening on the grounds. BMO Field recommends that fans take public transit or arrive early as parking is not guaranteed and can be limited due to other events taking place on the grounds (eg. Canadian National Exhibition or Caribana). For more info, please contact the ExPlace Parking Department at 416-263-3646 (available Monday to Friday, standard business hours) or online at www.explace.on.ca.
- From The East: Take the Gardiner Expressway west to Spadina/Lake Shore Boulevard and follow towards Lake Shore. Take Lake Shore to the Princes’ Gates (west of Strachan Avenue). As you enter the Princes’ Gates via Princes’ Blvd, follow the signs to available lots.
- From The West: Take the Gardiner Expressway east to Lake Shore Boulevard. There are entrance points to Exhibition Place from Lake Shore Boulevard at Ontario Drive and Newfoundland Drive. From the Ontario Drive entrance, turn right into Lot 2. From the Newfoundland Drive entrance, turn left into the first available parking lot.
- From The North: From the 401, take the Don Valley Parkway south to the Gardiner Expressway west and follow the directions for “From The East”. Alternately, from the 401, take 427 South to the Gardiner Expressway east and follow the directions “From The West”.
- From The Airport: Take the 427 South to the Gardiner Expressway east and follow the directions “From The West.”
Taking Public Transportation?
- GO Transit
- Take the Lakeshore West Train to Exhibition Station (towards Aldershot GO Station if traveling west / towards Union Go Station if traveling east). For more GO Transit information call 1-888-GET-ON-GO (438-6646) or visit www.gotransit.com.
- From Union Station on the Yonge-University subway line: take the 509 Harbourfront Streetcar West to Exhibition TTC loop.
- From Bathurst Station on the Bloor subway line: take the 511 Bathurst Streetcar South to Exhibition TTC loop.
- From Dufferin Station on the Bloor subway line: take the 29 Dufferin Bus South to the Dufferin Gates. Please note that during busy months (summer), the TTC may extend this run onto the Exhibition Grounds.
- For more TTC info call (416) 393-INFO (4636) or visit www.ttc.ca.
Posted in: D