BMO Field and Major League Soccer are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable soccer experience for all guests in and around our stadium. Fans have a right to expect and enjoy an environment:
- where Fans are encouraged to cheer, sing, and otherwise support their team while remaining respectful and courteous to their fellow patrons, referees, opposing team fans and players.
- free from fighting, thrown objects, attempts to enter the field, political or inciting messages, and disorderly behaviour, including foul, sexist, racial, obscene or abusive language or gestures.
- where Fans comply with requests from stadium staff regarding stadium policies and emergency response procedures.
- where Fans promptly and carefully return the ball to a stadium staff member or the ball kid on the sidelines in the event that a soccer ball enters the stands.
- where Alcoholic beverages are consumed in a responsible manner and only by those of legal age.
- where Fans conduct themselves in a lawful manner to avoid incidents in the stadium and in the parking lots.
- free of Prohibited Items and Restricted Items (as defined below).
Failure to abide by this Code of Conduct at BMO Field or while attending any Major League Soccer match regardless of venue, is subject to sanctions at the discretion of building security and club management, including ejection, arrest and banishment from all MLS venues. Moreover, failure to abide by this Code of Conduct for Toronto FC matches (regardless of location) may result in loss of Season and Partial Ticket Privileges. Toronto FC season ticket and suite holders are reminded that they are responsible for the behaviour of anyone using their tickets. Should you experience any difficulties on an event day, please text your issue and location to 647-933-5354 or contact the nearest BMO Field Usher, Security or Fan Services Representative. Standard text message rates apply. On non-event days, please contact Fan Services at 416-815-5982. We thank you for adhering to the provisions of this Code of Conduct and for making this event special and memorable to you and your fellow patrons.
For greater clarity, and without limiting the foregoing, the following actions will result in ejection from BMO Field and/or the issuance of a trespass notice:
- smoking on BMO Field premises
- fighting, taunting, or threatening remarks or gestures
- sitting in a location other than the guest’s ticket seat
- any disruption to the progress of the event by a guest’s actions
- possession of a Prohibited Item
- throwing objects of any kind*
- intoxication or other signs of impairment related to alcohol or drug consumption
- failure to comply with requests from stadium staff regarding stadium policies and emergency response procedures
- any act which in the opinion of TFC officials presents a risk to the safety of fans or Stadium personnel
*Please note that the use of streamers and confetti as an expression of fan enthusiasm is not prohibited, but will be kept under review. Streamers are not to be used to impact the competition and/or thrown at or toward a player, referee or stadium staff member.
Posted in: C