At BMO Field, our goal is to promote responsible alcohol service and enhance fan safety and enjoyment. Our staff are trained in responsible alcohol management.
Rules and Regulations Governing Alcohol Management at BMO Field
- Alcohol from outside the stadium cannot be brought in.
- Any person found inside the stadium with alcohol not purchased inside BMO Field may be subject to immediate ejection with no compensation.
- A person may not enter the stadium in an intoxicated state.
- Intoxication in a public place is a criminal offence. Any person found on the property in an intoxicated state may be removed from the premises.
- Any person purchasing, possessing, or consuming alcohol must be 19 years of age or older and be able to produce acceptable photo ID proving their age.
- Acceptable forms of photo ID at BMO Field are:
- Valid Driver’s License; Age of Majority Card; Armed Forces Card; Passport; Canadian Citizenship Card.
- We ID under 25 years of age.
Posted in: A